Underwater Glider Path Planning
Differential Evolution Insight
Trees, Afforestation & Animation
See the list of projects fundings under the Committees tab.
I developed & sold several IT products since my elementary school, such as:
- Various optimization algorithms (evolutionary algorithms, used for general optimization of mathematical models and also e. g. reconstruction of natural tree models): a real-parameter single-objective SPSRDEMMS algorithm; and a multi-objective DECMOSA-SQP algorithm for constraint optimization.
- Chess engine QuTeChess
- Reversi game engine and user interface
- Leading networked and mobile games student projects iGame and iGame/MI
- Other computer games programming (since elementary school): board game Four in a row – 1994, card game Šnops – 1996, arcade games BlowUp, Wheel of Fortune and several other
- Web pages (on Linux platform): labraj.uni-mb.si, druzovic.si, ekostan.si, aleszamuda.si, avto-ico.si, tecaji-linux, straf-ing.eu
- Distributed RSS viewer & crawler server for Web CMS (Windows platform, using ASP.NET, MSSQL, advanced caching, XSLT, automatic media retrieval & classification)
- intelligent web crawler summarization system
In 1990s: In Clipper under DOS I programmed on networked finance accounting applications for whole business operation, under the application stack that was developed by my father (A&S Computers). As the applications model was pay-per-use, the code-base was closed-source. In 2000s: I worked at Ixtlan Team on finance systems technologies developed for Ministry of Finance in Slovenia.